Are you having a hard time to log in to your Netgear router? Do you often get bugged by the issue the time you access the www.routerlogin.net setup page? If you nod in yes, then let’s put a full stop to the issue. In this post, you will find one of the best troubleshooting tips that will help you fix the routerlogin.net not working issue in a fly. So, why wait? Let’s start over, shall we?
Resolved: Routerlogin.net Not Working Issue
Fix 1: Cross-check the Web Address
95% percent of users make the mistake of using the incorrect web address while accessing the www.routerlogin.net setup page. Ensure that you aren’t committing the same mistake.
- Also, make sure that the web address you are using to access www.routerlogin.net setup page is correct.
- Be certain that there aren’t any typos in the web address.
- Cross-check the web address after entering it.
- Do not enter the web address in the browser’s search bar.
After applying the aforementioned troubleshooting tips, check whether routerlogin.net not working issue is fixed or not. If you are nodding in no, then without much delay, head over to the next troubleshooting tip.
Fix 2: Check the Internet Connection
A slow or poor internet connection is also one of the biggest reasons behind routerlogin.net not working issue. To troubleshoot the issue and to access www.routerlogin.net setup page without any hassle, have a quick glance at the tips given below:
- First of all, contact your ISP.
- Confirm from him if everything is fine from his end.
- Ensure that all your internet bills are clear and you are on an upgraded plan.
- Make sure that the device provided to you by your ISP is up-to-date.
Fix 3: Use a Well-maintained Ethernet Cable
On the off chance if everything seems fine from the end of your service provider, then it is suggested to cross-check the cable/Ethernet connection between your Netgear router and modem. Chances are that the cable connecting your Netgear router and modem is damaged due to which you are facing routerlogin.net not working issue. In order to fix the issue, ensure that the cable you are using for connecting your devices isn’t worn out or damaged.
Fix 4: Update the Firmware
Updating the firmware of your Netgear router can also help you fix the routerlogin.net not working issue. So, without much delay, log in to your Netgear device using routerlogin.net web address or 192.168.1.1 IP and update the firmware of your device right away.
What happened? Don’t know how to update Netgear router firmware? Fret not! Without much delay, drop us a line into the comments section.
Fix 5: Reboot Your Netgear Device
If none of the aforementioned troubleshooting tips helped you out to troubleshoot routerlogin.net not working issue, then it’s high time that you reset your Netgear device back to the default factory settings.
Follow the instructions highlighted below to reset Netgear router back to the factory default settings:
- First things first, ensure that your Netgear router is getting a steady and fluctuation-free power supply from the power socket.
- Then, make sure to disconnect it from your modem.
- Once you’re done, look for the Netgear router reset hole.
- As soon as you found it, press it gently with an oil pin or paper clip.
- Hold and release the reset hole after some time.
Once you are done performing the Netgear router reset process, try to access the www.routerlogin.net setup page using the web address.
Anticipating that the troubleshooting tips mentioned in this article with help you troubleshoot routerlogin.net not working issue. Please feel free to share your feedback with us. And, if you have any other suggestion that can help others to troubleshoot the issue, without hesitation – share them.