How to Fix [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768] Error on Outlook
[Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768] is Outlook’s exclusive error code for notifying users regarding the missing files and drivers. If your gadget lacks crucial drivers and installation files, the Outlook program will typically end it. That also means by replacing the corrupt system drivers and fixing the damaged files, you can get rid of this problem code.
If you have never performed software troubleshooting ever before, we would like to offer you a complete step-by-step tutorial to deal with this matter. All you have to do is carefully go through the steps we have given and follow each of them. It is going to assist you to resolve this problem effortlessly without making any issue with your computer.
Let’s get rid of [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768] error code using some unique techniques.
When Outlook’s [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768] Problem Appears?
This issue does not show on your screen for no reason, since some underlying problems or mistakes force it to appear. Those who repeatedly play with the system files and settings without proper knowledge end up ruining their apps, including Outlook. When something occurs badly with the system files and drivers of your PC, the app may fail to load some vital items details. As a result, it could trigger the [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768] error code even though it can be fixed.
How Do You Solve Error [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768]?
It could be a little tricky to treat this issue since it involves some advanced technical configurations and techniques. Gladly. The below mentioned step-by-step tutorials will make this job easy:
Fix 1: Revert to a Previous Restore Point
As the problem persists, it can be caused by certain mistakes in your computer. By restoring the gadget software to the previous point, you can quickly remove the glitch. All systems have a tool that reverts your device to a previous state. To diagnose this problem, use these guidelines:
- Explore the “Start Menu” and find the “Restore Point”.
- Tap the correct result from the given options.
- Select the “Restore Framework” button when a new window appears.
- You currently want to see “Restore Focus” on your machine.
- Select an earlier date when the gadget was not dominated by [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768].
- From that location, tap on “Restore” and pick a date.
Now restart your device and open the Outlook program to see if its error is removed.
Fix 2: Removing and Downloading Over
You should uninstall Outlook from your gadget. Since it’s a Microsoft Office app, here is an interesting part that you cannot remove Outlook alone. You need to get rid of the Office. When you do this, you can get it again using the Office site. That way, you can solve this error in the application.
Use the following instructions to reinstall MS Office:
- Find the settings on your PC and then select Application Tiles.
- Then all your submitted applications will appear on the screen.
- You do need to find your MS office.
- Find it and click on it.
- You can see the Uninstall choice.
- Use this option to remove the Output app and Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768 error from your PC.
- Shut down your device and start over once it is powered off.
- Now open the web browser and visit the MS Office link.
- Log in to your Customer Account.
- Go to the Download tab and present your version with the latest version.
- Install it and run the app to see whether the issue is removed or not.
Fix 4: Remove Account from All Devices
In our day-to-day schedule, we use many gadgets. Renewal is an important part of our day-to-day schedule. Sometimes we do access our emails using our personal computer for a few days and a few days from the office PC. So, we’ve logged into our many gadgets with the same account that could trigger problems. It also brings glitches in your email manager.
So Logout from all devices as soon as possible and then login again on your required gadget. There could be a circumstance in which this method may not do what you wanted from it. In such a condition, you can execute the final solution.
Fix 5: Use Repair Tool to fix Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768
In the event that the above technique doesn’t work, utilize an auto-fix program to fix the blunder naturally. To utilize this instrument, follow these means:
- Visit the control panel, and then smash the program and features option.
- See the Office 365 app or other Microsoft app.
- Click on the fix button located on the top of the program and features window.
- Obey the onscreen directions to repair the app.
- The instrument will consequently analyze the issue and resolve [Pii_email_aba60da269ef4f852768].
I trust this strategy works for you. Simply navigate Outlook once more and check if the mistake is corrected.